• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Belgian recommendations (Brugge/Ghent/Brussels)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
24 Jun 2014
Messages
442
Location
Derby
Thanks for the information about P trains.

The service I was on was the 13.07 from Midi; I boarded at Centraal, and I wondered if it was a late substitution because when the train arrived the first class car was second in the consist, but this didn't correspond with what was shown on the departure screen on the platform (can't remember what that said, but I remember that the two didn't match).

Also, when I googled departures from Centraal to Namur, I'm sure it showed the one I caught as an IC service, but all of the train departure screens showed it as P.

I know little about SNCB coaching stock types, but having looked at the Railfaneurope website I guess the driving vehicle was a I11 BDx, but I remember that some of the other coaches in the train looked as if they had inward opening hoppers at the top of their windows - would they have been I10s?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Spoorslag '70

Member
Joined
29 Oct 2017
Messages
278
Location
Freising
I know little about SNCB coaching stock types, but having looked at the Railfaneurope website I guess the driving vehicle was a I11 BDx, but I remember that some of the other coaches in the train looked as if they had inward opening hoppers at the top of their windows - would they have been I10s?
Yes, they were I10s.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top