Hi all,
Just looking for some advice from the experienced members here. Currently i commute to work 5 days a week from Beckenham Junction to Baker st. I do this by taking a train to Victoria from Beckenham and then I take either the number 2 or 82 bus to george st (which is opposite my office in baker st). So basically I have no reason to use the tube.
I am paying for a zones 1-4 yearly oyster card but i was wondering if there is a better way of going about this as i dont use the tube at all? Just trying to save some money as we are not getting a pay rise at work in Jan!
Appreciate your advice.
thanks
Just looking for some advice from the experienced members here. Currently i commute to work 5 days a week from Beckenham Junction to Baker st. I do this by taking a train to Victoria from Beckenham and then I take either the number 2 or 82 bus to george st (which is opposite my office in baker st). So basically I have no reason to use the tube.
I am paying for a zones 1-4 yearly oyster card but i was wondering if there is a better way of going about this as i dont use the tube at all? Just trying to save some money as we are not getting a pay rise at work in Jan!
Appreciate your advice.
thanks