• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Beckenham Jct to Guildford tomorrow (02/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theageofthetra

Established Member
Joined
27 May 2012
Messages
3,565
Location
Beckenham
Hi have non protected priv and Goahead TOC card. I normally buy Clapham Jct to Guildford off peak rtn however NR journey planner gives an option of East Croydon -Redhill-Guildford. Would the 'any permitted route' of the CJ-Guildford ticket cover the FGW-Redhill bit (I doubt it but wanted to check)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theageofthetra

Established Member
Joined
27 May 2012
Messages
3,565
Location
Beckenham
Thx would a train about 10.30am on a Sun be busy Redhill-Guildford? Have never done this route & fancied a change.
 

PermitToTravel

Established Member
Joined
21 Dec 2011
Messages
3,042
Location
Groningen
I've never travelled the route at that time, but can imagine it would have rather a few walkers. It is exceptionally scenic, I would definitely recommend it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top