I have previously traveled by Yeovil Jtn, bus to Pen Mill, to Dorchester West, walked to Dorchester South and then went (that time) to Poole.
Would this be much cheaper than the expected Basingstoke and back down to Lymington? It would have to be worthwhile as I was lucky not to get soaked last time!
If it's worthwhile I might consider coming back via Dorchester as would prefer to risk getting wet on way back!
Can't book yet, as tickets not released.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Never been to the IOW and will be getting a bus from Yarmouth to Newport where I am staying.
Wuz
Would this be much cheaper than the expected Basingstoke and back down to Lymington? It would have to be worthwhile as I was lucky not to get soaked last time!
If it's worthwhile I might consider coming back via Dorchester as would prefer to risk getting wet on way back!
Can't book yet, as tickets not released.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Never been to the IOW and will be getting a bus from Yarmouth to Newport where I am staying.
Wuz