wigantrainman
Member
- Joined
- 6 May 2013
- Messages
- 20
Hi,
New to all this and trains but thought I would share some videos from today. Let me know what you think!
Class 66 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-HjD8L0ne0
Class 142 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z_KoSxNDg
Class 221 - Sir Walter Raleigh -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdkf7OHFnFM
Class 156 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7pO1thX0I4
Class 221 - Ferdinand Magellan -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn03i8knNiw
Class 390 - Mission Accomplished -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gMW4tfnl8
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just nipped out down the road for the last one I can get today.
Class 66 - 66106 on the 16:08 Carlisle N.Y to Margam T.C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUygs17jEj0
New to all this and trains but thought I would share some videos from today. Let me know what you think!
Class 66 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-HjD8L0ne0
Class 142 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z_KoSxNDg
Class 221 - Sir Walter Raleigh -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdkf7OHFnFM
Class 156 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7pO1thX0I4
Class 221 - Ferdinand Magellan -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn03i8knNiw
Class 390 - Mission Accomplished -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gMW4tfnl8
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just nipped out down the road for the last one I can get today.
Class 66 - 66106 on the 16:08 Carlisle N.Y to Margam T.C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUygs17jEj0