I’m about to do a few weeks stint of travelling between Banbury and London daily for work.
I’ll be getting a 7 day season ticket (with Travelcard) for the purpose.
I like a bit of variety so I was wondering what routes would be valid with this ticket?
Presumably to/from
Marylebone via High Wycombe and from to/from Paddington via Reading.
Just wondering, out of curiosity, if there are any other routes that are valid (even if they are very much “the long way around”)?
Thanks in advance?
I’ll be getting a 7 day season ticket (with Travelcard) for the purpose.
I like a bit of variety so I was wondering what routes would be valid with this ticket?
Presumably to/from
Marylebone via High Wycombe and from to/from Paddington via Reading.
Just wondering, out of curiosity, if there are any other routes that are valid (even if they are very much “the long way around”)?
Thanks in advance?