arabianights
Member
- Joined
- 1 Jun 2011
- Messages
- 150
I would like to travel Ayr*-Cambridge this Saturday
Cambridge - Elstree & Borehamwood this Monday
Elstree & Borehamwood - Ayr* this Monday
Times to be Confirmed for the Monday but arrival will certainly be after 12. Saturday I can be very flexible (including travelling on Friday late afternoon).
First class preferred on long distance. No railcards nor am I eligible for any.
Interesting routes or traction a bonus (but unlikely).
Anything I should know or should I just book advances?
*Or Glasgow, or if it really works out, Maybole.
Cambridge - Elstree & Borehamwood this Monday
Elstree & Borehamwood - Ayr* this Monday
Times to be Confirmed for the Monday but arrival will certainly be after 12. Saturday I can be very flexible (including travelling on Friday late afternoon).
First class preferred on long distance. No railcards nor am I eligible for any.
Interesting routes or traction a bonus (but unlikely).
Anything I should know or should I just book advances?
*Or Glasgow, or if it really works out, Maybole.