• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AWC passing though Abergele and Pensarn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,651
Location
Merseyside
Will there be any AWC stock passing through Abergele and Pensarn today as I see there are a lot of cancellations. Perhaps empty movements?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,651
Location
Merseyside
Literally a few minutes after I'd put this thread up an ECS Avanti came through which I managed to record so job done and thank you so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top