tannedfrog
Member
- Joined
- 26 Jun 2010
- Messages
- 537
As far as I know it's still possible to use Elsenham or Audley End tickets when travelling between London and Stansted Airport.
However the airport station seems to be putting poorly trained staff on all the possible entry/exit points, who struggle with any ticket that doesn't say Stansted Airport on it, and the idea that BoJ is a thing.
I successfully got through with such a ticket recently but it was on the basis of "we'll accept it this time".
Any other similar experiences or tips?
Incredible by the way that a walk-up single from London is cheaper to Cambridge than Stansted!
However the airport station seems to be putting poorly trained staff on all the possible entry/exit points, who struggle with any ticket that doesn't say Stansted Airport on it, and the idea that BoJ is a thing.
I successfully got through with such a ticket recently but it was on the basis of "we'll accept it this time".
Any other similar experiences or tips?
Incredible by the way that a walk-up single from London is cheaper to Cambridge than Stansted!
Last edited: