bb21
Emeritus Moderator
- Joined
- 4 Feb 2010
- Messages
- 24,465
Till rolls can still be of decent quality, and iirc I think Lothian and Trent both used to have fairly sturdy thermal print tickets, but knowing some of the train operators I wouldn't like to bet anything on them using something similar to those.
Of course it is too much to ask that the industry has a little bit of consistency, and develop a ticketing solution that can be used across board. I happened to run into one of our revenue guys today and when asked how he could remember all the different fonts and styles printed on tickets these days, he just shrugged and sighed.
Of course it is too much to ask that the industry has a little bit of consistency, and develop a ticketing solution that can be used across board. I happened to run into one of our revenue guys today and when asked how he could remember all the different fonts and styles printed on tickets these days, he just shrugged and sighed.