You don't need to be logged in. See attachment:
Thanks for that Damon
Very nicely named link as well
You don't need to be logged in. See attachment:
Yes, but you need to do so in combination with the timetable (for combining trains) and the roueting guide (for... routeing).Anyone have any tips or tricks regarding how to research cheap fares?
Because they think people will pay more from Hereford, I guess. I'd imagine both are set by Central? There are example of the fare from Malvern being more than Malvern Link (or was it the other way round?) despite the journey being further from the cheaper location. There's loads more too, far too many to mention.Some fares are absolutely ridiculous...For instance, it costs me MORE to go from Knighton to Linlithgow than it does to go from Hereford...Anyone know why that might be?
Who sets those fares though? It could be a different company. NickW found PNZ-IPS cheaper than PNZ-PAD, because 'one' set the Ipswich fare (yes, really!) and they are cheaper than FGW.Then there's Hereford to Dover Priory (these are all journeys I either want to make or are thinking about doing one day). Usually fares that involve going to Reading or London from Hereford are cheaper via Evesham. Not in this case...It's cheaper to go via Newport, usually the much more restrictive and/or expensive way!
Because they think people will pay more from Hereford, I guess. I'd imagine both are set by Central? There are example of the fare from Malvern being more than Malvern Link (or was it the other way round?) despite the journey being further from the cheaper location. There's loads more too, far too many to mention.
Who sets those fares though? It could be a different company. NickW found PNZ-IPS cheaper than PNZ-PAD, because 'one' set the Ipswich fare (yes, really!) and they are cheaper than FGW.
Only with SORs.(See here "The outward portion of a Standard Open Return ticket is valid only in conjunction with the unused return portion" - this is to prevent misuse of SORs as they are valid for 1 month).Officially an outbound ticket can is only valid with the unused return I think.
The original link still works: -
http://www.atoctravelagents.org/clientfiles/File/atoc_fares_cdrom_win_98.zip
JsT how about for the Child Fares? They show adult only.
JsT how about for the Child Fares? They show adult only.
I just get an error
Cheers Yorkie.
Liam - put in any station in Origin, the code in destination, and 1 adult.
No - generally rovers are 34% off for railcard holders and U16s, however there are a few rovers that give a 50% discount for U16s.Does work on the adults though.
Isn't child just half anyway? It doesnt work on Y-P either
Correct.I read somewhere that you can't use Family Railcards on All Line Rovers? Is this true still?