stacey9292
New Member
Hi all,
I'm travelling on avanti west coast service on 24th February and was hoping to upgrade my advance ticket to premium economy.
I've looked on seat frog and it appears on that day all the other services are available for upgrade to standard premium but not the 9.48am train. On seat frog the train does appear for first class upgrade just not standard premium.
Does this likely mean there will be no standard premium seats on the train service I'm getting or will I still be able to upgrade on board the train.
Iv never upgraded a ticket before so any advice is welcomed.
Thank you
Stacey
I'm travelling on avanti west coast service on 24th February and was hoping to upgrade my advance ticket to premium economy.
I've looked on seat frog and it appears on that day all the other services are available for upgrade to standard premium but not the 9.48am train. On seat frog the train does appear for first class upgrade just not standard premium.
Does this likely mean there will be no standard premium seats on the train service I'm getting or will I still be able to upgrade on board the train.
Iv never upgraded a ticket before so any advice is welcomed.
Thank you
Stacey