Toastyrail
Member
Hi All
I've had a nosey through and only seem to find dated closed threads about this so posting fresh. Apologies if I got it wrong
Currently in the recruitment process for an RPI role for Avanti. Currently, I've completed the original application and the Arctic Shores assessment (That's a whole new world to me!). Just waiting on the outcome for Arctic Shores.
Questions:
How do people enjoy this role?
What's the hours like etc? Overtime availability?
Is it very much static ticket checking or is there a mixture between train boarding and static?
What's the actual formal steps of the application process?
What's the progression opportunities?
I've had a nosey through and only seem to find dated closed threads about this so posting fresh. Apologies if I got it wrong
Currently in the recruitment process for an RPI role for Avanti. Currently, I've completed the original application and the Arctic Shores assessment (That's a whole new world to me!). Just waiting on the outcome for Arctic Shores.
Questions:
How do people enjoy this role?
What's the hours like etc? Overtime availability?
Is it very much static ticket checking or is there a mixture between train boarding and static?
What's the actual formal steps of the application process?
What's the progression opportunities?