callumsmth
New Member
Hi looking for advice.
I travelled on the 18-Oct from Preston to Edinburgh on a split ticket at Oxenholme. The price of the two tickets was £21.95 all together.
I was on the 0954 from Preston that was delayed by 70+ minutes. I submitted everything correctly on their website and they only got back yesterday saying they are isssuing me £10.98 on the basis that the delay was instead 30-59 minutes. But, I was on the train and the train manager annouced we were 74 minutes late, and we pulled into Edinburgh at 13.35, expected at 12.20. What's going on?
Really irritating how long the whole process takes for them to only give half? Is this a deliberate policy in the hopes people don't bother to claim the rest? What should i say now? Thanks
EDIT: Heres a website i found that literally backs up what im saying: https://www.ontimetrains.co.uk/departures-arrivals/202410186722067;arrival=12:20;timeField=Arriving
I travelled on the 18-Oct from Preston to Edinburgh on a split ticket at Oxenholme. The price of the two tickets was £21.95 all together.
I was on the 0954 from Preston that was delayed by 70+ minutes. I submitted everything correctly on their website and they only got back yesterday saying they are isssuing me £10.98 on the basis that the delay was instead 30-59 minutes. But, I was on the train and the train manager annouced we were 74 minutes late, and we pulled into Edinburgh at 13.35, expected at 12.20. What's going on?
Really irritating how long the whole process takes for them to only give half? Is this a deliberate policy in the hopes people don't bother to claim the rest? What should i say now? Thanks
EDIT: Heres a website i found that literally backs up what im saying: https://www.ontimetrains.co.uk/departures-arrivals/202410186722067;arrival=12:20;timeField=Arriving