• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Attended FGW Assessment Centre - Waiting for news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notrevel93

Member
Joined
29 Jul 2014
Messages
6
Hi, all.

Sorry if this topic has come up already. I attended an assessment centre last Wednesday for a job with First Great Western for night shift carriage cleaner and shunter. The First representative at the assessment said that we would know the results by Friday. Wether or not she meant the Friday just gone or this Friday coming up, I don't know.

I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this sort of experience and if they have, how long would it be until I find out the results?

Cheers.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Grafter

Member
Joined
5 Jul 2014
Messages
37
Location
South West
I had a telephone interview with FGW and was told pretty much the same thing that I would hear by Friday. I did, about 3 weeks later.... ;)
 

beefton

Member
Joined
31 May 2014
Messages
6
I attended the Assessment centre a few weeks ago for Conductor tests. We were told by the administrator that those who were unsuccessful would be informed soon after, which proved to be the case with me:(.
So maybe no news is good news.
 

Notrevel93

Member
Joined
29 Jul 2014
Messages
6
Well, I've been invited to interview! Thanks for your replies, people. Now, any advice about the interview?
 

LittleMi

Member
Joined
17 Jun 2014
Messages
21
Location
London
customer host
they pretty much wanted to know about my experience with safety, regulations, angry customers, working under pressure etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top