• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Atlantic Coast Express - Walking to Bude and Padstow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,222
Location
Stockport
I haven’t been able to read the full article as yet, but from what I’ve seen so far I’ve found most enjoyable - well done @tbwbear!

I did notice a few typos here and there e.g. Halwill Burton rather than Barton & Little Pretheric Creek should read Petheric but other than that a nice little read and I look forward to following the rest of your Withered Arm adventures.

Oh btw, I also definitely agree with you regarding those Malcolm Barnecutt Pasties :)
 

tbwbear

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2017
Messages
286
I did notice a few typos here and there e.g. Halwill Burton rather than Barton & Little Pretheric Creek should read Petheric but other than that a nice little read and I look forward to following the rest of your Withered Arm adventures.

Thank you so much ! That is really very helpful. I have now made those corrections, but if you spot anything else, don't hesitate to shout out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top