• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,672
Red something! Jeez, maybe I did even worse than I thought...can’t even tell the difference between a jacket and a shirt!

Im sure and everyone else did ok, i really hope so, rooting for you all.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GreenSignal

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2017
Messages
40
Yea I'm waiting about my sjt and vse, i passed them but waiting to see if high enough for arriva.
Baz, Where and when did you sit the SJT and VSE, they generate your results instantly and the OPC know what the pass requirement is, so I'm confused as to what you are waiting for?
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,672
Baz, Where and when did you sit the SJT and VSE, they generate your results instantly and the OPC know what the pass requirement is, so I'm confused as to what you are waiting for?

Hang on i will dm you.
 

Saracen_83

Member
Joined
22 Oct 2017
Messages
482
Congrats mate!! Well done!!!!!

I’ve not received anything so I must have been unsuccessful!!!!!
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,672
Congrats mate!! Well done!!!!!

I’ve not received anything so I must have been unsuccessful!!!!!

Dont think like that mate no one else posted , they cant have all failed, the rail recruitment is strange dont try second guess, stay positive Matt.
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,672
Has anyone that had the invite to stage two checked their arriva careers portal, to see if it is updated.
 

Saracen_83

Member
Joined
22 Oct 2017
Messages
482
It is what it is, personally thought I done well, but hey ho.... not heard either way, so you never know but can’t change the outcome, just need to wait for it!!!

Well done to those that are onto next stage. You on the same date above teddy???
 

GreenSignal

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2017
Messages
40
Has anyone that had the invite to stage two checked their arriva careers portal, to see if it is updated.
The portal is rarely updated, always shows the initial application date, regardless of progression stage.
 

GreenSignal

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2017
Messages
40
It is what it is, personally thought I done well, but hey ho.... not heard either way, so you never know but can’t change the outcome, just need to wait for it!!!

Well done to those that are onto next stage. You on the same date above teddy???

I'd wait a while before losing hope, there is bound to be a number of assessment days.
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,672
The portal is rarely updated, always shows the initial application date, regardless of progression stage.

Is that an arriva thing, whenever i got e mails etc from govia , it appeared on my portal there.
 

GreenSignal

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2017
Messages
40
Matt was on assessment friday, some people heard they passed today, Matt not heard yet.

Stage 2 Assessment attendee's are normally in groups of 6, so other candidates hearing before you is nothing to worry about.
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,672
Stage 2 Assessment attendee's are normally in groups of 6, so other candidates hearing before you is nothing to worry about.

I did tell him not to worry, on my second assessment day i was with no one from my first day.
 

GreenSignal

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2017
Messages
40
Cheers gents
You have nothing to worry about.
I know of an applicant that made it through Stage 1 and was the only one on the day at Stage 2, but others from his day at Stage 1 made it through.
It all depends on many variables we are not privy to.
Be patient, you will receive an email either way.
 

Teddyward

Member
Joined
3 Oct 2017
Messages
528
Location
Essex
It is what it is, personally thought I done well, but hey ho.... not heard either way, so you never know but can’t change the outcome, just need to wait for it!!!

Well done to those that are onto next stage. You on the same date above teddy???
I have been allocated 19th feb. Need to get day off for this one.
 

SecureID

Member
Joined
17 Jan 2018
Messages
9
I did'nt find it hand so to speak! just do your homework (all the info and more is on this forum. Listen carefully to each instruction for each assessment and concentrate 100% fully on what you need to do.


Hi Steviebuk,

I’m new to this forum stuff but think I’m in the same boat as you and have just had my medical. I was hoping to private message you but not sure how.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top