SSmith2009
Member
Apologies I meant 16 plate 
How does it happen multiple times, well quite easy with Citaroes as not only do they have handbrakes they have a halt brake and if the driver has just used the halt brake and just got out of the cab without putting the handbrake on then something is bound to happen eventually.
How does it happen multiple times, well quite easy with Citaroes as not only do they have handbrakes they have a halt brake and if the driver has just used the halt brake and just got out of the cab without putting the handbrake on then something is bound to happen eventually.
I wonder if it is for type training, ready for the forthcoming new arrivals.Tamworth E200 MMC 2164 is currently in Derby
They’ve changed the colour of JM recently anyway, the 400s are in the correct shade.. but yes it’s a much sharper colour, does look betterSome of the E400MMCs off Hopperbus are now in the Arriva journeymark livery, but does anyone know why they're deeper shade of blue to normal? They look better in my opinion
There are also a few VDL's and Streetlites running around with the odd panel in the new darker blue, presumably where accident repairs have been made.Some of the E400MMCs off Hopperbus are now in the Arriva journeymark livery, but does anyone know why they're deeper shade of blue to normal? They look better in my opinion
4537 is the latest ex Hopper to re-enter service in the new darker version of Journeymark. Bike rack removed and unlike the others, NSA systems have been implemented.For use on delegate contract duties during the Labour Party Conference. Also Arriva North East DM-01 MD.
My pic, below, shows them passing on Berry Street, Liverpool, yesterday.
View attachment 212391
Nice work getting the both of them!For use on delegate contract duties during the Labour Party Conference. Also Arriva North East DM-01 MD.
My pic, below, shows them passing on Berry Street, Liverpool, yesterday.
View attachment 212391
Didn't they all have NSA systems from new?4537 is the latest ex Hopper to re-enter service in the new darker version of Journeymark. Bike rack removed and unlike the others, NSA systems have been implemented.
Yeah I'm sure they had the older style sapphire announcements that were very laggy.Nice work getting the both of them!
Didn't they all have NSA systems from new?
They’ve changed the colour of JM recently anyway, the 400s are in the correct shade.. but yes it’s a much sharper colour, does look better
I think they probably did, but this is the only repainted example which works.Nice work getting the both of them!
Didn't they all have NSA systems from new?
of the 4 x 17 plates, they did have NSA fitted but it seldom worked properly.I think they probably did, but this is the only repainted example which works.
Of the older stock, only 4405 works (and that's very recent) and I don't think the four 17 plates which arrived from Leicester are compliant either.
Well 4448 has just returned to service on 38 today after eight days VOR. Be interesting to see if it now works.of the 4 x 17 plates, they did have NSA fitted but it seldom worked properly.
4448?Well 4448 has just returned to service on 38 today after eight days VOR. Be interesting to see if it now works.
4548, I assume4448?
Yes, it would seem so. For a moment, I thought another bus had arrived.4548, I assume