anthony263
Established Member
I would also love to see the old valley lines livery make a come back especially as the livery for wales rail.
I wonder if the welsh assembly will take the franchise back in house, especially with talk about the main parties forming a rainbow coalition to keep labour out of governemnt in the WAG and westminster lookining at reforming the current funding system so that wales gets the same amount of money as scotland etc.
I wonder if the welsh assembly will take the franchise back in house, especially with talk about the main parties forming a rainbow coalition to keep labour out of governemnt in the WAG and westminster lookining at reforming the current funding system so that wales gets the same amount of money as scotland etc.
Scotland have their blue saltire livery, I feel that Wales should have a livery reflecting it's national identity as well.