• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Armstrong Powerhouse Class 90 and XA/POA Wagon Pack intallation problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
5 Aug 2015
Messages
913
Location
Norfolk
I brought the AP Class 90 and dvt pack even though I had the TS version from Steam, now I understand they're the same but I brought it as an upgrade for liveries and scenarios. However, when it comes to installing it, it just re-installs the class 321 livery pack that I also have, the same thing happens with the JXA/POA Wagon Pack. Any advice is welcome, thanks
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I found the solution but I have another question, how to you get the different liveries on the class 90, I saw them install and I can see then in the program files, but yet no mention of them at all in the game??
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jon91

Member
Joined
18 Oct 2010
Messages
307
Location
Blackburn
Alternatively, look for the Class 90 in the Quick Drive menu. You should find most of the liveries there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top