Spamcan81
Established Member
Hi,
Planning to chase steam around Kent and London on Tuesday. Will the return leg be valid via Clapham Jct and would I be able to leave the station there before recommencing my journey a while later? If not, could I break my journey at WAE and then buy a return ticket from WAT?
Edit : Found an itinerary via Redhill that fulfils my plan to BOJ at CLJ. Presume that allows me to leave the station before recommencing my journey.
Planning to chase steam around Kent and London on Tuesday. Will the return leg be valid via Clapham Jct and would I be able to leave the station there before recommencing my journey a while later? If not, could I break my journey at WAE and then buy a return ticket from WAT?
Edit : Found an itinerary via Redhill that fulfils my plan to BOJ at CLJ. Presume that allows me to leave the station before recommencing my journey.
Last edited: