bussnapperwm
Established Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2014
- Messages
- 1,527
Following on from the thread which debates if Watford should be a London borough, I ask you this:
Which areas do you think are a natural fit to be in other counties?
Three I think of personally is that Coventry, whilst detached from the rest of the West Midlands by the Meriden Gap, is more of a fit to be in Warwickshire, especially since both the BBC and Local Enterprise Partnership believe that it's more of a fit
The second one I think of is Cannock, Lichfield & Tamworth, who have more a Birmingham centric fit in my mind, as opposed to being in Staffordshire.
The final one I can think of, personally, is Redditch, which despite having a Worcestershire authority, fits more into the West Midlands, especially with its roots as a over spill for Birmingham
What do you think?
Which areas do you think are a natural fit to be in other counties?
Three I think of personally is that Coventry, whilst detached from the rest of the West Midlands by the Meriden Gap, is more of a fit to be in Warwickshire, especially since both the BBC and Local Enterprise Partnership believe that it's more of a fit
The second one I think of is Cannock, Lichfield & Tamworth, who have more a Birmingham centric fit in my mind, as opposed to being in Staffordshire.
The final one I can think of, personally, is Redditch, which despite having a Worcestershire authority, fits more into the West Midlands, especially with its roots as a over spill for Birmingham
What do you think?