More about litter? Seriously? Two threads this week on the same subject. I agree with Zoidberg - obsessed to the point of zealotry.
I am afraid the forum rules prevent me from responding in the manner in which i would like as i would be banned. Therefore I will simply use this face thingny to express my thoughts: :roll:
Like I said, if being unhappy about the dirty state of this country makes me "obsessed", then so be it.
I'm sure more people around the UK are more concerned about litter than what you post on here. I could say you're obsessed with photographing trains, but don't.
This thread is under General Discussion, so what's your point?
If litter doesn't bother you, fine. It bothers me, and at our local Community Forum meetings, it clearly bothers a lot of local residents as it's the main topic month after month.
You may be lucky and live in a clean town, so it may not be an issue to you. Respect the fact it's an issue to others.
Also, interesting to note that on another thread about litter started by another member, you're nowhere to be seen with your berating comments, so am I to take it this is personal?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Yes
You only have to look at the state of Manchester Piccadilly gardens
Agreed, that place is appalling, especially at night.