Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I want to go there on Saturday, and I'm wondering if they have platform tickets like some stations that let you go past the barriers to train spot. Is it possible or do I just have to buy a Southeastern HS ticket?
I want to go there on Saturday, and I'm wondering if they have platform tickets like some stations that let you go past the barriers to train spot. Is it possible or do I just have to buy a Southeastern HS ticket?
Barely any stations have platform tickets these days. You could try asking for access to watch trains but they’d probably say no, if the Stratford staff are anything like the St Pancras staff anyway.
I want to go there on Saturday, and I'm wondering if they have platform tickets like some stations that let you go past the barriers to train spot. Is it possible or do I just have to buy a Southeastern HS ticket?
This trumps my experience which must be in excess of ten years old - I got a platform ticket back then and I imagine the staff there are more than used to it.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.