• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Are there any strikes on 1st March on Chiltern or LUL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pethadine82

On Moderation
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Messages
283
Looking for any travel advice, as I have to be in Central London (Baker St area) for 7:30 am on 1st March and can either travel from Northolt Park or Harrow on the Hill.
Its been a long time since I have taken a train as I have been put off by strikes .
Can anyone give me any guidance how safe I am taking public transport on these days or if there are amended timetables?
Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorkRailFan

Established Member
Joined
6 Sep 2023
Messages
3,447
Location
York
There is strike action on March 1st affecting Northern and LNER as well as an OT Ban between February 29th and March 2nd impacting the aforementioned TOCs. Chiltern should be fine, but as always, check before you travel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top