Martin1988
Member
Does anyone have any suggestions/opinions on changes you would like to see made to the current National Express network and the services/routes currently offered?
I personally think the current 337 Paignton to Rugby route should be altered to serve Birmingham. This would enable passengers traveling from destinations south of Bristol to have a direct service to Birmingham without the need to change coaches and as this route also serves Gloucester and Cheltenham it could give passengers from there access to the early evening connectional opportunities from Birmingham.
I also personally think that the weekend 318 service between Birmingham and Bristol should be altered to depart Birmingham at 2130, therefore allowing connections to be made off services from Nottingham, Leicester and Liverpool which arrive into Birmingham around 2045.
Does anyone else have any ideas for alterations they would make to the NX network?
I personally think the current 337 Paignton to Rugby route should be altered to serve Birmingham. This would enable passengers traveling from destinations south of Bristol to have a direct service to Birmingham without the need to change coaches and as this route also serves Gloucester and Cheltenham it could give passengers from there access to the early evening connectional opportunities from Birmingham.
I also personally think that the weekend 318 service between Birmingham and Bristol should be altered to depart Birmingham at 2130, therefore allowing connections to be made off services from Nottingham, Leicester and Liverpool which arrive into Birmingham around 2045.
Does anyone else have any ideas for alterations they would make to the NX network?