Are they A4 printouts or proper branded timetables?First Halifax have printed timetables for local routes available from the travel office at Halifax bus station.
Last time I was in Inverness Bus Station there was none.Does Stagecoach Highlands / Bluebird (North Scotland) do printed timetables at all?
They're A6 sized spine stapled black-and-white pocket timetables. There's no branding....so I'm wondering whether they've been produced by West Yorkshire Combined Authority.Are they A4 printouts or proper branded timetables?
Ferrytoll Park and Ride had various Stagecoach guides. I guess with Stagecoach the decision to print timetables is done locally.
Edinburgh Airport has Airlink branded Lothian Route map, AIR, Edinburgh Tram timetable and Jet 747 timetable. No sign of the Dundee coach service nor 902 timetable.
Glasgow Buchanan only has the two Citylink bookets, 900, 902 and AIR.
Edinburgh Bus Station had a small pile of borders X95 timetables, I think citylink timetables are behind the ticket counters.
Does Stagecoach Highlands / Bluebird (North Scotland) do printed timetables at all?
Telfords were the first to print something in the Dumfries area after the August changes. Houstons have printed timetable booklets in the past and they have been available at the depot and other outlets, but I have not seen one for the current services to date.Ferrytoll Park and Ride had various Stagecoach guides. I guess with Stagecoach the decision to print timetables is done locally.
Edinburgh Airport has Airlink branded Lothian Route map, AIR, Edinburgh Tram timetable and Jet 747 timetable. No sign of the Dundee coach service nor 902 timetable.
Glasgow Buchanan only has the two Citylink bookets, 900, 902 and AIR.
Edinburgh Bus Station had a small pile of borders X95 timetables, I think citylink timetables are behind the ticket counters.
Is there anything printed in Dumfries area?
I do remember picking up an Aberdeen flyer leaflet. The Edinburgh Fife Express booklet has been split into 3 smaller booklets.Edinburgh Airport does get Dundee flyer leaflets but I dare say they will reappear in the spring when the Aberdeen Flyer comes back.
Stagecoach decision is locally done and with the woman from the west in control there gone, I'm just wondering what going to happen at the next service changes, will Fife council bring back the Park n Ride leaflet to compensate?
When I was in Taunton in October 2025, I managed to obtain a copy from the tourist information centre of the First West of England service 374/375/376 timetable albeit in a proper stripped down format of simply the timetable and route map. Even the former Buses Of Somerset network of timetables hae been reduced to a simple A4 sheet although I believe that has all changed.In the west country, we have very little to speak of in the way of printed publicity. The West of England Combined Authority produced a few maps over recent years, but these became progressively less useful in later iterations. The only timetables they've visibly produced in recent years are for the WestLocal vanity projects. Wiltshire still produce a few printed A4 sheets for service changes when they happen, but no books or maps any longer. I haven't seen any printed publicity from Somerset or Gloucestershire since Covid. None of the major operators produce printed timetables any longer and First West of England have stopped producing usable PDF timetables for their website.
It amazes me that at a time when millions are being spent in the mission to encourage the public towards active and sustainable travel that the basics such as having a simple map showing primary bus routes in and around settlements still aren't being addressed.
These are the West Yorkshire Combined Authority produced stock, the last time First ever produced anything in West Yorkshire is around ten years ago namely for Halifax (who got three area guides printed and a network map), Huddersfield (a First braded network map), Leeds (something about the now axed CityBus South Bank service 70 which use to link the city centre to Leeds Dock and something abot the university services) and Bradford got nothing.They're A6 sized spine stapled black-and-white pocket timetables. There's no branding....so I'm wondering whether they've been produced by West Yorkshire Combined Authority.
To be honest, back in the 1990s, the old Caldaire and Rider Group (Arriva and First predecessors) never produced anything, always defaulting to Metro.Arriva with some exceptions such as Selby and Heckmondwike use to print timetables for the services operated out of those depots but on the whole First and Arriva never printed their own timetables enmass in West Yorkshire, they simply palmed that job off to Metro to do.
I don't see this as being a bad thing (and I'm not convinced that anyone posting here is suggesting otherwise). There is surely no problem in issuing timetables in a uniform format and to a uniform level of detail so that the passenger can have an informed view of what buses are available to them.To be honest, back in the 1990s, the old Caldaire and Rider Group (Arriva and First predecessors) never produced anything, always defaulting to Metro.
I am interested that you found that a surprise - Stagecoach West have been prolific producers of printed timetable books for a long time, the other latest issues including Travel between Cheltenham and Gloucester, dated 31/8/25; Gloucester City dated 31/8/25; Stroud and Dursley dated 31/8/25; Witney dated 5/10/25; Gloucester City dated 30/11/25 and Forest of Dean dated 9/2/26.To be honest, back in the 1990s, the old Caldaire and Rider Group (Arriva and First predecessors) never produced anything, always defaulting to Metro.
On Saturday, I was surprised to find that Stagecoach have a small Bristol area booklet for their services.

You can choose to view and print your timetable in standard or large print pdf format. Or you can personalise the timetable to display your start and end point and to show only the services for a specific time of day.
Results 1 - 1 of 1 found in Wessex, Dorset & South Somerset
....and at Keighley Bus Station.Stagecoach Yorkshire have produced timetable leaflets with maps for the Peak Sightseer services.
Transdev still do timetable leaflets, plenty to pick up at Leeds Bus Station.
Transdev have been mentioned a few times in this thread but they do produce some very attractive timetables, with a Keighley town combined leaflet which has all the town services in and outlines longer distance services. They also produce "days out" leaflets with bus timetables and local attractions in for Keighley, Ilkley and Skipton.....and at Keighley Bus Station.
Four months later and I finally notice @Bedford OB's response...I am interested that you found that a surprise - Stagecoach West have been prolific producers of printed timetable books for a long time
Picked some up at Leeds the other week. Intrestingly didnt have Coastliner but i expect it is a popular one. On the Transdev leaflets i notice they now just list departures from the main destinations rather than have a full timetable.Stagecoach Yorkshire have produced timetable leaflets with maps for the Peak Sightseer services.
Transdev still do timetable leaflets, plenty to pick up at Leeds Bus Station.
Thanks for responding, @TheGrandWazoo. For info, the flow of Stagecoach West timetables has continued apace - books/booklets of late have included Banbury dated 4/1/26, Tewkesbury 11/1/26, Witney 29/3/26, South West Oxon 12/4/26, Oxford Tube 4/5/26, Cheltenham 31/5/26.Four months later and I finally notice @Bedford OB's response...It was more that it's a strange little network they have in Bristol and, of course, First don't produce anything locally.
I noticed that Stagecoach also produce timetables for their East Midlands ops when I was in Mansfield the other day.
I think it comes down to local management that decides if their area is to print timetables. Stagecoach West Scotland has not printed anything for years.Thanks for responding, @TheGrandWazoo. For info, the flow of Stagecoach West timetables has continued apace - books/booklets of late have included Banbury dated 4/1/26, Tewkesbury 11/1/26, Witney 29/3/26, South West Oxon 12/4/26, Oxford Tube 4/5/26, Cheltenham 31/5/26.
Stagecoach can be such a mixture - they have also recently produced multiple editions in some cases of excellent books for Barrow, Carlisle & Solway, West Cumbria, and of course the Lakes. However the long tradition of timetables from East Scotland has come to a stop, and some other areas continue to do nothing.
These leaflets are in addition to full timetables.Picked some up at Leeds the other week. Intrestingly didnt have Coastliner but i expect it is a popular one. On the Transdev leaflets i notice they now just list departures from the main destinations rather than have a full timetable.
As for the usable PDF timetables, its a shame that First West of England have binned these off - maybe a transport policy could be introduced as a requirement of holding an Operators licence that operators must produce clear and concise timetable publicity. We'd soon see the major players scramble into action.
Coastliner leaflets can usually be found onboard the buses themselves as well.Picked some up at Leeds the other week. Intrestingly didnt have Coastliner but i expect it is a popular one. On the Transdev leaflets i notice they now just list departures from the main destinations rather than have a full timetable.