Also Airdrie-Bathgate
And whilst it might not be that long a list that compares to the England (much much larger population) which has had:
But proportionately not much relatively.
- HS1
- East London Line
- Bicester Curve
- Eastleigh-Romsey (not sure quite when this was)
- Sinfin (stub, briefly)
- I'm sure there are a couple of other stubs that I can't think of
I’ve listed them elsewhere, but there’s also Halifax - Huddersfield, Snow Hill - Smethwick, Aylesbury Vale, Corby, Oxford - Bicester - Marylebone, Robin Hood Line (in 3 bites), several in Wales, Stratford - Tottenham, and more.
And to come we have East West Rail (in construction), Barking Riverside (in construction), Walsall - Wolverhampton (approved), Wednesbury- Merry Hill (approved), the Camp Hill line, Portishead (both in final stages of approval)... all of which connect sizeable communities to the rail network, enabling them to get to their nearby cities.