My Father, Richard Arthur passed away last November, I have inherited his photo / slide archive, attached are few... More to follow
Any ideas what to do with this archive and 50+ years of notebooks....
- 55 015 / 40 159 at York 2 Aug 75, imagine the noise
- Big Bertha at Bromsgrove year unknown
- Group Shot at York
- Dad is in the middle with Glasses and moustache, I'm at the front next the Loco, about to get a finger in my ear
- This was 26 Feb 77, we went North, as everyone else went to WR for the last day of the Westerns
- I can't recall any names, but I'm sure many were well known........
- Dundee 79,
- 25 065 2G16 Dundee - Edinburgh
- 27 012 2T53 Dundee - Queen St
- 40 116 1T50 Aberdeen - Queen St
- Carlisle 12 Apr 86
- Unit 1032 1Z25 Carlisle - Victoria - Long Thin Drag
- 87 012 1S69 Euston - Glasgow Central
- 45514 Holyhead at Birmingham New Street, year unknown
Any ideas what to do with this archive and 50+ years of notebooks....