• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Applying for More than One Signaller Job at the Same Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectroscopic

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2017
Messages
32
I am looking for a careers change and I am very excited about the prospect of signalling. I am happy to relocate so I am considering applying for several signalling jobs, Is this advisable or will it just confuse matters?

I don't know much about the internal workings of Network Rails recruitment process. How are they likely to look upon it...

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

be96erj

Member
Joined
8 Jan 2017
Messages
22
not a problem, in fact they encourage it! I've applied for several myself.
 

KneeOn

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2013
Messages
49
Do you use the same answers to each application, rewrite them or use new examples?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top