• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Appeals Service Glitched?

sootheduck

New Member
Joined
8 Oct 2026
Messages
2
Location
Warwickshire
Hi,

I am trying to lodge a Stage 2 appeal after my Stage 1 Appeal was rejected. However, when I go to submit a second appeal on the appeal service website it says they don’t deal with TFL appeals, but my appeal is not with TFL, it’s with West Midlands Metro… I have emailed ashelpdesk@ital-uk.com explaining the issue but without sending my Stage 2 appeal by post is there anything else to do?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4263.jpeg
    IMG_4263.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4262.jpeg
    IMG_4262.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 35
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Chiltern 165

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2024
Messages
153
Location
London
ITAL always cause these issues - they intentionally drag their heels at every point.

I would advise waiting for the email above to respond.
 

sootheduck

New Member
Joined
8 Oct 2026
Messages
2
Location
Warwickshire
ITAL always cause these issues - they intentionally drag their heels at every point.

I would advise waiting for the email above to respond.
They replied(below) suggesting I had misclicked... I have replied showing my initial appeal status as finalised and the error still popping up when I have the correct MM prefix when on “Make an Appeal” and that they should advise on what to do as timer is counting down.

“Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

Please log into your appeal account via the link below

https://www.appealservice.co.uk/Authentication/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fTrackAppeal
Once you are logged in, you will need to select 'Make an Appeal' at the top of the web page, you will then need to follow the next steps, ensuring you select the correct prefix of MM

Kind regards

AS Helpdesk”

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

They replied(below) suggesting I had misclicked... I have replied showing my initial appeal status as finalised and the error still popping up when I have the correct MM prefix when on “Make an Appeal” and that they should advise on what to do as timer is counting down.

“Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

Please log into your appeal account via the link below

https://www.appealservice.co.uk/Authentication/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fTrackAppeal
Once you are logged in, you will need to select 'Make an Appeal' at the top of the web page, you will then need to follow the next steps, ensuring you select the correct prefix of MM

Kind regards

AS Helpdesk”
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4266.jpeg
    IMG_4266.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1

Chiltern 165

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2024
Messages
153
Location
London
They replied(below) suggesting I had misclicked... I have replied showing my initial appeal status as finalised and the error still popping up when I have the correct MM prefix when on “Make an Appeal” and that they should advise on what to do as timer is counting down.

“Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

Please log into your appeal account via the link below

https://www.appealservice.co.uk/Authentication/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fTrackAppeal
Once you are logged in, you will need to select 'Make an Appeal' at the top of the web page, you will then need to follow the next steps, ensuring you select the correct prefix of MM

Kind regards

AS Helpdesk”

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
They are well known for incompetency. I would advise replying to that email showing the problem, and if they continue ignoring you to contact West Midlands Metro directly.
 

Top