Hi All - I'm plannning a return trip from Doncaster to Horton-In-Ribblesdale and am looking at breaking my journey, certainly on the outbound leg, at Crossflatts.
The planners (including the forum one) are offering me an Anytime Short Return but I can't decipher the break of journey conditions. In the Break of Journey box it says "Outbound" but nothing else and in the Ticket Description it says the Outbound is only valid for one day.
I suspect this means that I can't overnight on this ticket and will have to get full Anytime or a combiation of Advances, is this correct please?
Thanks.
The planners (including the forum one) are offering me an Anytime Short Return but I can't decipher the break of journey conditions. In the Break of Journey box it says "Outbound" but nothing else and in the Ticket Description it says the Outbound is only valid for one day.
I suspect this means that I can't overnight on this ticket and will have to get full Anytime or a combiation of Advances, is this correct please?
Thanks.
