• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone know anyone in the Exeter stagecoach depot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilopylae

Member
Joined
9 Jan 2018
Messages
1,100
Location
Uxbridge (ex Devon)
I've lost a single (one of two) wireless earphones and I'm quite anxious to try and get it back - I imagine to cleaning staff it would just be binned or it will end up stepped on! I was on an A bus that arrived into Broadway at 19.25, heading towards Alphington. I tried to take a photo; it's too blurry to say for sure but I think the number might have been 3641, and the second character on the license plate was a 4.

Image of the pair earbud here: https://twitter.com/causticAnalysis/status/1221879123506757634

Does anyone know anyone in the Exeter depot who could make sure that it's not just binned and if it is found that I'm contacted! Thank you if anyone can :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robk23oxf

Member
Joined
30 Jul 2017
Messages
215
Best bet is to call the customer service number in the morning, if your earphones have been found by either the driver or the cleaners then they'll go into the lost property tonight.
 

carlberry

Established Member
Joined
19 Dec 2014
Messages
3,169
I've lost a single (one of two) wireless earphones and I'm quite anxious to try and get it back - I imagine to cleaning staff it would just be binned or it will end up stepped on! I was on an A bus that arrived into Broadway at 19.25, heading towards Alphington. I tried to take a photo; it's too blurry to say for sure but I think the number might have been 3641, and the second character on the license plate was a 4.

Image of the pair earbud here: https://twitter.com/causticAnalysis/status/1221879123506757634

Does anyone know anyone in the Exeter depot who could make sure that it's not just binned and if it is found that I'm contacted! Thank you if anyone can :)
The tracker suggests the vehicle may have been 36241 - WA11 CGU
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top