• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone here doing the London Midland Green dot day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
Out of intrest who on here is doing the LM great escape rover? might consider turning it into a meet if alot of people are doing it on the same day, would save creating a meet thread that doesnt get replies :lol:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
I've been thinking of doing one if I can find someone else who's interested!
 

Dai.

Established Member
Joined
2 Aug 2008
Messages
1,210
Location
Wales
I'd be interested, I just have no idea about these 'dot days

If you guys could explain the meaning of these dot days I would be very very very grateful.

Currently my knowledge on dots is -

·
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
I'm off on one tomorrow, but I'm exploring rather than spotting. If any one person can have more than one voucher, and there are still vouchers available, then I might consider going again on Sunday (which would be to New Street I imagine, given the fact that it would be a Sunday[!]; I wouldn't decide until very early that morning though, so any advice would be appreciated). In 12 hours' time, I should be on the X39 bus to Bristol; in 24 hours' time, I should be in Northampton.
 

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
I'd be interested, I just have no idea about these 'dot days

If you guys could explain the meaning of these dot days I would be very very very grateful.

Currently my knowledge on dots is -

·

Its basically a rover that allows you to travel anywhere on the LM network for one day
 

Dai.

Established Member
Joined
2 Aug 2008
Messages
1,210
Location
Wales
Its basically a rover that allows you to travel anywhere on the LM network for one day

Oh and these rovers apply for all train companies over set periods?

sounds like a ball!
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,498
Location
Yorkshire
Oh and these rovers apply for all train companies over set periods?
No, they don't.

But Soutern & FCC have Daysave (do a search for more info), and EMT have Red Dot Days.
 

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
Is anyone doing one tomorrow? fancy meeting up as it stands im on my tod :lol: :(
 

43167

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2010
Messages
1,021
Location
Keighley
I did one on monday. Was really good.

I Went:
Crewe-Watford Jct via Stoke/Northampton
Watford Jct-St Albans Abbey & return
Watford-Euston
Euston-Northampton
Northampton-New Street
New Street-Redittch & return
New Street-Crewe

Excellent day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top