• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone has a good HST cab picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Guest
I do, but you'll have to wait until I release the BVE4 HST ... :)
 

Sprog

Established Member
Joined
6 Sep 2005
Messages
1,314
Location
SPM
ikar said:
Anyone has a good HST cab picture. I didnt found the good ones on the internet.

"uh hem" ;) ;) :) :





Enjoy!!! These are curtosy of 43030, and taken whilst on my Work Experiance at St. Phillips Marsh depot in 2003.... <D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top