• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone else unable to load National Rail Enquiries website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainophile

Established Member
Joined
28 Oct 2010
Messages
6,986
Location
Wherever I lay my hat
For a couple of weeks I have been unable to access the NRE website. I get a bit of a progress bar at the top but it never completes loading. I thought it might just be very busy, but it's getting annoying now.

I'm on a Macbook Air, using Safari. Is it just me?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,222
Location
Stockport
For a couple of weeks I have been unable to access the NRE website. I get a bit of a progress bar at the top but it never completes loading. I thought it might just be very busy, but it's getting annoying now.

I'm on a Macbook Air, using Safari. Is it just me?

I'm currently on my iPad and having just tried it found that it loaded up quite rapidly using safari if that's any help?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top