atomicdanny
Member
I dont mind the Javelins.. But as i have posted on here many times there are too many stops once it leaves the HS1 and on into east Kent..
I think you only mean the Faversham ones? which I agree with although the others only have two or three stops after ashford which isn't really that much?
St Pancras - Stratford Int - Ebbsfleet Int - Ashford Int - Canterbury West - Ramsgate
or
St Pancras - Stratford Int - Ebbsfleet Int - Ashford Int - Folkestone West - Folkestone Central - Dover Priory
(when compared to the Faversham ones, which in my opinion should only really stop at say Faversham - Chatham - Strood - Ebbsfleet - Stratford - St Pancras taking out 5 stops!)
I think Southeastern have got the Ashford services pretty much bang on in terms of stops - only exception might be Broadstairs, although that said, due to the slow linespeed at that point they dont lose much at all by stopping there, and it's well used in the peaks.