Does anyone know of any doorbells that connect to ones WiFi network but only for the purposes of sounding the ringer tune to smart speakers and mobile phones etc. and nothing else?
My research on this so far seems to suggest you can either have doorbells that don't connect to your WiFi but do connect to speakers that come with the doorbell or you can have WiFi enable ones but you must have a video camera built it.
There is one made by Arlo that doesn't come with a camera but it is designed to work with additional cameras that the company makes.
I have noise cancelling headphones so I'm looking for something that allows me to hear the doorbell through my headphones.
My research on this so far seems to suggest you can either have doorbells that don't connect to your WiFi but do connect to speakers that come with the doorbell or you can have WiFi enable ones but you must have a video camera built it.
There is one made by Arlo that doesn't come with a camera but it is designed to work with additional cameras that the company makes.
I have noise cancelling headphones so I'm looking for something that allows me to hear the doorbell through my headphones.