RMD12
New Member
I'm a qualified driver looking to potentially move to ScotRail. I used to live in Scotland and I'm looking to move back and I was hoping some current or former ScotRail drivers could offer me some insight into what it's like.
I'm pretty flexible with where I'd move to but I want to avoid Glasgow/Edinburgh. I'm looking at depots such as Perth, Dundee, Inverness, Aberdeen. So if anyone could give me specific details about those depots and what life is like there, shift patterns and variety of work etc then that would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
I'm pretty flexible with where I'd move to but I want to avoid Glasgow/Edinburgh. I'm looking at depots such as Perth, Dundee, Inverness, Aberdeen. So if anyone could give me specific details about those depots and what life is like there, shift patterns and variety of work etc then that would be much appreciated.
Thanks!