hannabal3000
Member
- Joined
- 7 Mar 2015
- Messages
- 16
Hi all.
Just trying to source as much info as possible really.
My other half are from my the north east and we will at some point relocate up that way. Right now I am a driver for southeastern and wanted to know how often the qualified driver roles come available either internally or externally.
Darlington would be the best Depot for us as it would be a 30 minute commute but I have opened my options for other northern depots too.
What is an average monthly take home/4 weekly?
What do the core routes consist of?
Any news when the old stock is looking at being replaced?
Thanks in advance.
Just trying to source as much info as possible really.
My other half are from my the north east and we will at some point relocate up that way. Right now I am a driver for southeastern and wanted to know how often the qualified driver roles come available either internally or externally.
Darlington would be the best Depot for us as it would be a 30 minute commute but I have opened my options for other northern depots too.
What is an average monthly take home/4 weekly?
What do the core routes consist of?
Any news when the old stock is looking at being replaced?
Thanks in advance.