• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any IT people out there - need help with Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanburyBlue

Member
Joined
18 May 2015
Messages
880
Hi.

I've use Outlook 2010 on my home PC. I've been using it quite happily for years. When I opened Outlook last week I got an error message saying it couldn't open my folders. When I look on the File tab I'm getting this...
1757327852372.png

When I click on the 'Upgrade Now' button nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gazthomas

Established Member
Joined
5 Jun 2011
Messages
3,466
Location
Llandudno
Microsoft have dropped support for Outlook 2010 client connecting to Outlook in the cloud.

Take a look at this which might help.


You will need to remove your current Outlook connection and create a new one using the Exchange option.

As you know your email client is 15 years old so it's had a "fair innings" given the nature of technology and planned obsolescence.
 

BanburyBlue

Member
Joined
18 May 2015
Messages
880
Microsoft have dropped support for Outlook 2010 client connecting to Outlook in the cloud.

Take a look at this which might help.


You will need to remove your current Outlook connection and create a new one using the Exchange option.

As you know your email client is 15 years old so it's had a "fair innings" given the nature of technology and planned obsolescence.

Many thanks - must be getting old - scary to think that 2010 is 15 years ago.

I've had a look and it won't let me remove the outlook connection - when I go to remove the old connection I get to here and clicking Account Settings doesn't do anything...

1757329786900.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top