voyagerdude220
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Oct 2005
- Messages
- 4,287
Hi all,
I was wondering If anyone has any ideas, on where I could go for a day trip,when I have the time to do so in the future?
I was thinking of getting a SOR, and using it in FC on VT.
I'm going to be going up to the Manchester area in a few weeks, to see what it's like since I "abandened it", and will probably go from the Manchester, or if there's a good reason to do so, Bolton/Wigan/Preston.
I have a budget, in the region of £50, and may have the ability to book in advance if needed.
I would like to go on some 185s (preferbly with an Advance First ticket) or alternatively a 220/221/390
Thanks for any ideas
I was wondering If anyone has any ideas, on where I could go for a day trip,when I have the time to do so in the future?
I was thinking of getting a SOR, and using it in FC on VT.
I'm going to be going up to the Manchester area in a few weeks, to see what it's like since I "abandened it", and will probably go from the Manchester, or if there's a good reason to do so, Bolton/Wigan/Preston.
I have a budget, in the region of £50, and may have the ability to book in advance if needed.
I would like to go on some 185s (preferbly with an Advance First ticket) or alternatively a 220/221/390
Thanks for any ideas
