• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any events in Yorkshire on 28/29 May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl92

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2014
Messages
2,368
Just wondering if there are any galas or model shows in Yorkshire on 28th May? I've got a free morning and fancy a train ride!

If not I'll take myself to the NRM for the first time in 5 or 6 years but just thought I'd check!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xotGD

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2017
Messages
7,900
There should be a steam service all day on the KWVR, plus a DMU in the morning.

There's also a "Haworth Haddock" service in the evening!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top