Preventing people from participating in discussion because they will express opinions you disagree with is just a few steps away from a completely censored Orwellian society. Is that what you want?
I don't agree with a lot of the views posted on this forum. This includes both Covid-related and more widely. I know I have posted opinions in the past which other people disagree with - often those opinions have been ill-informed in which case I change them according to new information I have acquired, but sometimes they are either sufficiently trivial, sufficiently subjective, or sufficiently likely to change with one's disposition that 'agree to disagree' is the correct (and often only) solution.
However, regardless of the outcome, the presence of conflicting opinions is a sign of a healthy society where citizens feel they have freedom to express themselves as they want, and I wouldn't want to sacrifice that.
Therefore one of the very, very few cases where preventing expression of an opinion is acceptable as far as I am concerned is where it poses a direct threat to freedom of expression (which anti-maskers, however disgusting you may find them, don't). And there are some opinions that are at direct odds with everyone being allowed freedom of expression - the people who argue that LGBT+ people should not show their true selves in public is an example - which I find ironic and horrible.