• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Antequera Algeciras Rail Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

finlaywilson2

Member
Joined
18 Sep 2023
Messages
28
Location
manchester
On my intercity from Madrid to ALGECIRAS, I have to get on a bus from Malaga, though when I go to book a region train from Algeciras to Antequera, I see no bus replacement. Is this correct? Will I have a replacement bus?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
Joined
22 Feb 2011
Messages
21,944
Location
Mold, Clwyd
According to European Rail Timetable, the through train Madrid-Alegiras were supposed to restart on October 17.
Until then it means a change at Antequera and an MD train from there, with some bustitution en route, or to Malaga and then bus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top