adam6177
New Member
Afternoon all, 1st post so please be gentle.
I have an annual season ticket from West st Leonards (east Sussex) to London terminals plus zones 1-6.
I've been selected for jury service at Lewes crown court, so on my permitted routes to London, Lewes is a station that I could pass through.
I've spoken with southeastern a couple of times and initially it looked like it would be a piece of cake to use my ticket for the journies, but now I've tried to action it they've claimed it's impossible and that I should buy daily tickets and reclaim as part of the normal jury service costs.
This seems logical but crazy at the same time, I've already paid for the journies to be valid, so what's the point in paying again.
Technically all I need is a ticket that would get me in and out of the barriers at lewes, as then my current ticket would be valid.
Does anyone have any suggestions or bright ideas? (Do platform tickets still exist for example?)
Cheers all
Adam
I have an annual season ticket from West st Leonards (east Sussex) to London terminals plus zones 1-6.
I've been selected for jury service at Lewes crown court, so on my permitted routes to London, Lewes is a station that I could pass through.
I've spoken with southeastern a couple of times and initially it looked like it would be a piece of cake to use my ticket for the journies, but now I've tried to action it they've claimed it's impossible and that I should buy daily tickets and reclaim as part of the normal jury service costs.
This seems logical but crazy at the same time, I've already paid for the journies to be valid, so what's the point in paying again.
Technically all I need is a ticket that would get me in and out of the barriers at lewes, as then my current ticket would be valid.
Does anyone have any suggestions or bright ideas? (Do platform tickets still exist for example?)
Cheers all
Adam