Hello all,
I'm going to be moving house in July and I currently hold an Annual Gold Card which expires in September.
I would like to change my current ticket rather than cancel it and buy a new one.
If this is possible how would this work?
In an ideal world I would be issued a new one and just pay the difference, but I will be commuting with a different TOC so I'm thinking it might not be that simple?
Thanks in advance
I'm going to be moving house in July and I currently hold an Annual Gold Card which expires in September.
I would like to change my current ticket rather than cancel it and buy a new one.
If this is possible how would this work?
In an ideal world I would be issued a new one and just pay the difference, but I will be commuting with a different TOC so I'm thinking it might not be that simple?
Thanks in advance