I recently purchased an off-peak return Kenilworth - Oxford for travel on a Saturday using the Scotrail app (due to its ability to issue split tickets), intending to use my Annual Gold card. I received two tickets: a Kenilworth - Banbury Off Peak Return WITHOUT the Gold Card discount applied and a Banbury - Oxford Off Peak Return WITH the Gold Card discount applied.
I queried this with Scotrail and their customer service responded by advising me that Kenilworth is outside the Gold Card area -- I know that this is incorrect.
However, I just tried to recreate the booking via the forum's ticketing website and it would provide exactly the same tickets, i.e. no Gold Card discount applied to the Kenilworth - Banbury split ticket (see attached).
What am I missing here?
I queried this with Scotrail and their customer service responded by advising me that Kenilworth is outside the Gold Card area -- I know that this is incorrect.
However, I just tried to recreate the booking via the forum's ticketing website and it would provide exactly the same tickets, i.e. no Gold Card discount applied to the Kenilworth - Banbury split ticket (see attached).
What am I missing here?