Markdvdman
Member
My local station Merthyr Tydfil is up to 452k and ahead of Radyr now. Llanelli is also up over 400k which I frequent.
Treforest is heavily up, and Pontypridd heavily down.
Looking at Ponty though, take out last years figures, and it is on an upward spiral.
It will be interesting to see the figures for Fishguard and Gowerton in the future though!
Some figures can be taken with a pinch of salt though, as I guess this is true for many.
Many times I have asked for a day return from Merthyr Tydfil to Cadoxton, and I get it to Barry or Barry Island instead.
So, without incredible video evidence - in a statistical sense, it has to be variable +/- 3% or so!
Treforest is heavily up, and Pontypridd heavily down.
Looking at Ponty though, take out last years figures, and it is on an upward spiral.
It will be interesting to see the figures for Fishguard and Gowerton in the future though!
Some figures can be taken with a pinch of salt though, as I guess this is true for many.
Many times I have asked for a day return from Merthyr Tydfil to Cadoxton, and I get it to Barry or Barry Island instead.
So, without incredible video evidence - in a statistical sense, it has to be variable +/- 3% or so!