• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anglia Plus Day Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABB125

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2016
Messages
4,345
Location
University of Birmingham
I'm planning on doing an Anglia Plus Day Ranger at some point this week, but have just thought that the ticket might not be on sale at the moment. Can anyone please confirm whether it's on sale or not? Also, any advice for travel around East Anglia given the current situation?
Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,504
Location
Leicestershire
Whilst not being able to provide a specific answer, it's my understanding most if not all rangers are on sale. If you don't get a reply here may be worth trying the Fares section of the forum.
 

ABB125

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2016
Messages
4,345
Location
University of Birmingham
Whilst not being able to provide a specific answer, it's my understanding most if not all rangers are on sale. If you don't get a reply here may be worth trying the Fares section of the forum.
Thanks - I'm pretty sure it is available, it's just I was on the ScotRail website looking at their rover tickets and noticed it said they were currently unavailable, which made me consider the Anglia one.
 

Darandio

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2007
Messages
11,143
Location
Redcar
Thanks - I'm pretty sure it is available, it's just I was on the ScotRail website looking at their rover tickets and noticed it said they were currently unavailable, which made me consider the Anglia one.

Not all ScotRail rover tickets are unavailable, only those that include the option of ferry travel.
 

AJM580

Member
Joined
31 Jan 2016
Messages
655
Location
Norwich
Hi, just to confirm that day rangers are on sale, and staff seem quite happy to help. No problems spotting at stations either. Look forward to your report
 

ABB125

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2016
Messages
4,345
Location
University of Birmingham
Hi, just to confirm that day rangers are on sale, and staff seem quite happy to help. No problems spotting at stations either. Look forward to your report
Thanks very much.
I'm planning to go either tomorrow or Friday, and it'll take a day or so to write a report.
 

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,504
Location
Leicestershire
Thanks very much.
I'm planning to go either tomorrow or Friday, and it'll take a day or so to write a report.
Will be interesting to read. After routinely doing approx 2000 miles per month on the rails for the past 3 years I've not been on one since March but all being well that will change next week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top